Cost of Rental: $2,000 (4 hour guest time)
Parishioner Discount: Please contact for quote. Must be registered Parishioner 1 year prior.
Damage Deposit: $250 (Returned after event) 50% of rental and Damage Deposit required at time contact is signed.
Each additional hour: $225
Hall rental cost includes set-up, break down and clean-up. Church representative on duty during Reception.
Parish Center Rules/Requirements:
- Rules must be read and signed
- Contract must be read and signed
- 50% of contract fees must be paid at the time of reservation
- Damage deposit must be paid at time of reservation (check will be cashed)
- Police officers must be paid 30 days prior to event (security fees not included in reservation fees)
- 3 Officers needed for 300+ guests ($30 an hour)
- Center Rental is for 4 hours guest time, each additional hour is $225.00 per hour.
- Balance on center is due 30 days prior to the event
- A cancellation fee must be paid if cancelled 12 weeks prior, inside of 12 weeks, no refund will be given
- All items rented or purchased must be paid at close of event
- Bartenders must be paid at close of event
- No concessions
- No rice, bubbles, birdseed or confetti allowed
- Absolutely no red drinks of any kind
- Children must be supervised at all times, children under the age of 12 will not be allowed outside unless accompanied by an adult.
Birthday/receptions (under 21 years)
- Beer and wine permissible, no hard liquor.
- 3 officers under 300 guests, 4 officers 300+ ($30 an hour)
- Damage deposit for reception: $500.00
- All drinks must be served by St. Luke bartenders with exception of drink with meal.
- Only bartenders allowed in bar
- No cans or bottles allowed on tables, all drinks will be poured by St. Luke bartenders.
- Client must furnish all alcohol
- Client must use St. Luke bartenders
- Age ID will be required at discretion of bartender
- Tipping is allowed
- All drinks will be served in glassware or plastic cups
- No BYOB
- No one allowed in Bar area except bartenders
- No red drinks of any kind allowed (wine, sodas)
- Bartender fees $15 per hour, all receptions require 2 bartenders
Security Officers - $30 Hour
- St. Luke Catholic Church will require a minimum of 2 officers per event. Any function with 300+ guests will require 3 officers.
- Off duty Bexar County Deputy Constables, Sheriff Deputies and/or San Antonio Police Officers will provide security for your event.
- Security must be paid by cash or money order 30 days prior to event.